Fifteen dubs of Drake’s “Hotline Bling,” ranked
We love Drake’s new video for “Hotline Bling” as much as everyone else in the 6, but it turns out Drizzy’s turtlenecked, drunk-uncle dance moves are even better when set to other people’s tracks. Here, a countdown of the most ridiculous, strange and hilarious dubs of the video that launched 1,000 Vines.
First, here’s the original.
15. Yes, Drake, what do you mean?
14. Drizzy rocking the Casbah.
13. The RickRoll was inevitable.
12. So this is what André 3000 was talking about.
11. A dance about nothing.
10. The Peanuts rendition.
9. Needs more cowbell.
8. The Aubrey Show.
7. Wait, this isn’t the new Star Wars trailer.
6. You laugh, but this is a solid business model.
5. Star Trek: Deep Space Six.
4. We knew those moves looked familiar.
3. Tennis, anyone?
2. Very sneaky, Champagne Papi.
Drake dances to the Frasier theme quite nicely. pic.twitter.com/GK0X6iTlsz
— Mark (@tole_cover) October 20, 2015
1. And the winner: 30 seconds of jazzy, ’90s-television glory.