More details about the free Fashion’s Night Out parties on September 6
Fashion’s Night Out, a night-time shopping party that takes over New York every year, is coming to Toronto on September 6, and we now have a few more details about the free cocktail parties, pop-up markets and designer appearances that will take place around the city. Here’s the list as it currently stands (unless otherwise noted, festivities run from 6 p.m. to 11 p.m.).
• Comrags, 812 Dundas St. W.
Odessa Paloma Parker, editorial director of Plaid Magazine and stylist with Judy Inc., will be offering styling tips from 8:30 p.m.
• eLuxe, 355 Adelaide St. W., ground level
Featured designers include Smythe and Rebekah Price; sweets and drinks will be on offer, along with DJ sets by Rory Them Finest, Watt Milson and FASHION magazine’s Randi Bergman; RSVP to [email protected]
• H&M, 13–15 Bloor St. W.
The official launch of H&M’s fall campaign starring Lana Del Rey; special offers and discounts will be available.
• Holt Renfrew, 50 Bloor St. W.
Will be holding a street party from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.
• Juicy Couture, 3401 Dufferin St., Ste. 61; 25 The West Mall, Space 1990; 220 Yonge St., Ste. C009
Will be offering special offers and samples of its new fragrance, Viva la Juicy la Fleur.
• The Bazaar by Rac Boutique, The Burroughes Building, 6th floor, 639 Queen St. W. (at Bathurst St.)
The launch of The Bazaar by RAC, a three-day pop-up marketplace with free cocktails and snacks, music by DJs Famous Players, and a giveaway of two plane tickets from Porter Airlines. The merchandise comes from over 20 Toronto retailers and designers, including Gotstyle, Lab Consignment, Drake General Store, Psalms:911, Vocado, Elle Hardware, Woodlawn, Rescue Vintage, Robber, Philistine Vintage, Canon Blanc, Magic Pony, Chloe Comme Parris, Life of Manek, Foe & Dear, Love of Mine, Fischer Street, Muskox, OnlyOne Gallery, 69 Vintage, Travis Taddeo and The Cashmere Shop.
• Yorkdale Shopping Centre, 3401 Dufferin St.
A fashion presentation in the Centre Court at 6 p.m. will kick off the night of shopping.
• Aime, 198A Davenport Rd., upper level
Toronto-based designer Monica Mei will launch her label.
• Cole Haan, 101 Bloor St. W.
Treats and a contest have been promised.
• Toronto Fashion Incubator, location to be confirmed
• Gunhouse, 812 Dundas St. W.