Guy Fieri tells all, Gordon Ramsay is re-imagined, David Lee wants kids to cook
• Splendido–Nota Bene chef David Lee regales us with childhood cooking stories and urges parents to show their kids around the kitchen. Here’s his suggestion of an easy yet sophisticated recipe that’s perfect for a March break cook-off with rug rats. [Globe and Mail]
• Karen Hawthorne chews the fat with the Food Network’s peroxided chef Guy Fieri, host of Guy’s Big Bite; Diners, Drive-ins and Dives; and the new contest show Ultimate Recipe Showdown, which premiered last night. [National Post]
• Hungarian food critic Egon Ronay envisions a better-behaved Gordon Ramsay, suggesting that he take a few cues from the iconic French chef Auguste Escoffier. [Guardian]
• After months of debate, a solution to the coffee cup dilemma is still in the works. Apparently $50,000 in consulting fees is what it takes to rid the city of the 350 million paper cups discarded each year. [Toronto Star]
• Toronto’s Cathy Richards is making the most of having Crohn’s disease. She quit her day job and has created a Crohn’s-friendly line of food products. [Smart Brief]
One thought on “Guy Fieri tells all, Gordon Ramsay is re-imagined, David Lee wants kids to cook”
Comments are closed.