Regis dressed as Justin Bieber for Halloween, just like everyone else
Just as we suspected, dressing up as Justin Bieber was crazy popular this Halloween. Turns out, it’s not just Gordon Pinsent who wishes he could trade places with the floppy-haired pop prince. Canuck crooner Michael Buble was a remarkably accurate likeness of the Biebs in his video for “Hollywood,” and Regis Philbin had the same idea for the Halloween edition of Regis and Kelly (Kelly sported a Lady Gaga look).
But they weren’t the only celebs: Jersey Shore’s Pauly D traded his wife-beater for Bieber’s signature purple hoodie, along with high-tops and a wig, and Hollywood stylist George Kotsiopoulos got in touch with his teenage heartthrob side on The View. The real Justin Bieber has responded to the copycats by adopting a disguise of his own.
• Michael Buble as Justin Bieber [Just Jared]
• Regis and Kelly Halloween [The Huffington Post]
• The Jersey Shore star tries on the pop star’s look in Sin City [People]
• Hollywood’s Best Halloween Costumes [Us Weekly]
• Justin Bieber looks spec-tacular [Entertainment Wise]