Toronto Fashion Week fall/winter 2012: the Drinking Game
Toronto Fashion Week kicks off tonight at David Pecaut Square, and since it can be exhausting to cram your body into a pair of Pink Tartan cigarette pants, perfect your “I’m not pleased” face in front of the mirror and air kiss people you don’t care for, we’ve cooked up a drinking game to take the edge off. Because, well, you deserve it. Check out our three levels of game play after the jump.
• A blogger steals someone’s front-row seat
• Robin Kay stumbles through her opening night speech
• A Mastercard spokesperson tries hard to make “Stylicity” a thing
• You feel queasy at the sight of a gratis Special K cereal bar
• You overhear someone complaining about waiting in line to get into the runway room (see, we’re looking out for you, because if this were in a shot category, you’d be in the emergency room on night one)
• You see a Louis Vuitton scarf or bag
• You overhear someone complaining that so-and-so has a better seat
• Someone gives you the cut-eye
• Some clown wears sunglasses indoors
• You see someone wearing blue lipstick
• A blogger doesn’t steal someone’s front-row seat
• You don’t feel fatigued from hunger
• Flare’s Fiona Green, photographer George Pimentel or Fashion’s Bernadette Morra seem happy in the runway room
6 thoughts on “Toronto Fashion Week fall/winter 2012: the Drinking Game”
Your all lame anyway just get drunk at home
gr3english: that’s hilarious!
The drinking game was good, but using Patsy and Edina’s images was the best :)
Comments are closed.