Yesterday’s food recall triple threat: grape tomatoes, smoked salmon and soymilk
Is it just us, or does it seem as though there were an unusual number of food recalls in Ontario yesterday? Consumers are being warned about possible salmonella in organic grape tomatoes, listeria in smoked salmon from a Toronto plant and undeclared milk and peanuts in soymilk sold in the GTA. No illnesses have been reported thus far—we just hope that no one with a peanut allergy chooses to enjoy their smoked salmon with roast tomato chutney and a glass of Korean soymilk. The complete details on the recalled products, after the jump.
- Strubs Ready-to-Eat Smoked Salmon, lot 09192011
- Erom Dr Hwang’s Premium Soy Drink, UPC 8 809111 699415
- Limited Edition organic grape tomatoes, UPC 0 33383 65592 5
• Organic grape tomatoes, smoked salmon recalled for possible salmonella & listeria contamination [CityTV]
• Soy drink recalled over peanuts, dairy not declared on label [CTV]