Sold: a cute townhouse two blocks from Trinity Bellwoods Park for $530,000
With all the talk of condo bubbles, over-the-top bidding wars and failed flips, wading into Toronto’s housing market requires equal parts bravery and real estate savvy. To help with the latter, we decided to dish when the properties we profile in our House of the Week, Condo of the Week and Cottage of the Week features are sold. Here, all the details from the latest sale.
• The place: A two-level, two-bedroom townhouse on a narrow street between Ossington Avenue and Trinity Bellwoods Park.
• The agents: David Young and Kate Leigh Young, Sutton West Realty Inc., Brokerage
• Listed price: $529,900
• Sale price: $530,000
• Time on the market: About a month and a half
• The buyers: Despite the neighbourhood’s hipster reputation, the home attracted a steady stream of young professionals. They were primarily enticed by the location. The renovated kitchen, backyard and upper deck were also draws.
• The full description: House of the Week: $530,000 for a cute townhouse two blocks from Trinity Bellwoods Park [June 12, 2013]