Sold: a brand new three-bedroom home in Leslieville for $881,000
With all the talk of condo bubbles, over-the-top bidding wars and failed flips, wading into Toronto’s housing market requires equal parts bravery and real estate savvy. To help with the latter, we decided to dish when the properties we profile in our House of the Week, Condo of the Week and Cottage of the Week features are sold. Here, all the details from the latest sale.
• The place: A newly built Leslieville house with a modern look and an open-plan layout inspired by upscale condos.
• The agents: Ali Fadhil, Century 21 Innovative Realty
• Listed price: $889,000
• Sale price: $881,000
• Time on the market: 19 days
• The buyers: Young families and couples showed the most interest in this airy detached house on the foot of Craven Road. After two-and-a-half weeks on the market, two offers came in, and the sellers accepted one without a counteroffer.
• The full description: House of the Week: $889,000 for a brand new three-bedroom home in Leslieville [February 27, 2013]