Win a Diageo World Class Backpack Contest Rules and Regulations
CONTEST RULES & REGULATIONS
The “Win a Diageo World Class Backpack” contest is provided by Toronto Life & Diageo World Class.
1. Only one entry per person per method. Eligible persons may enter by selecting an updated package for the 2020 Toronto Life Best Restaurant Event. Entrants must be a Canadian citizen, living in Canada, must be 18 years of age or older. Any attempt or suspected attempt to enter more than once per person, not authorized by these rules, shall be deemed as tampering and will void all of your entries. To participate, fully complete the Official Entry Form.
2. All entries become the property of Toronto Life and none shall be returned.
3. Two (2) winners will receive a Diageo World Class Kooler Backpack by Projekt, complete with 5-piece bar set in keepsake wooden box
Terms & Conditions
Sponsor represents and warrants to St. Joseph Media that $200 is the fair market value of the Prize.
5. The selected entrant will be notified by phone or e-mail within 72 hours of the draw. In the event that a selected entrant does not comply with these Contest Rules and Regulations, or cannot be contacted within 72 hours of the draw, an alternate entrant will be selected from the remaining entries. The chances of winning are dependent upon the total number of eligible submissions received. The prize must be accepted as awarded, is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Toronto Life reserves the right to substitute any portion of the prize with a prize of equal value whatsoever.
6. This Contest is open to recipients of the Toronto Life’s Best Restaurants 2020 updated package excluding employees of St. Joseph Media and their respective interactive, advertising and promotional agencies, persons with whom any of the above are domiciled and/or members of their respective immediate families.
8. The draw for the prize will take place the week of August 3-7, 2020. The entrant selected for a prize will be required to correctly answer a time limited skill testing question before being declared a prize winner. The prize winner must sign the Waiver/Release of liability as a condition to and in advance of receiving the prize in favour of Toronto Life and the other sponsors such that none of them shall be liable for the use or misuse of the Prize. Toronto Life and the other sponsors assume no responsibility for the participation in the contest, or any liability, claims, demands, actions, loss, damage or personal injury that may be sustained by either the winner of the Prize or his/her guest.
9. By participating in this contest, all entrants agree to be bound by these Rules and Regulations. The decisions of the contest judges are final. Toronto Life and Diageo World Class are not responsible for any typographical error in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest. Toronto Life reserves the right to withdraw or terminate the contest at any time without prior notice or to change the Rules and Regulations. Contact or correspondence will occur only with selected entrants. This contest is subject to all Federal, Provincial and Municipal Laws and regulations.