Upper Canada x Toronto Life – Market and Co. Contest Rules & Regulations
The “Upper Canada x Toronto Life – Market and Co. Contest” is provided by Toronto Life Publishing Company Limited of St. Joseph Media. Prizes of the “Toronto Life x Upper Canada Fall 2018 Contest” are provided by Oxford Properties Group’s Upper Canada’s Market & Co. in Newmarket, ON. All questions regarding the contest rules should be directed to Toronto Life at 111 Queen Street E., Suite #320, Toronto, ON, M5C 1S2. Rules and regulations are available online at torontolife.com.
1. Only one entry per person. No purchase necessary. This contest will live on torontolife.com and all entries must be received online. Eligible persons may enter by submitting a completed contest form on torontolife.com. Any attempt or suspected attempt to enter more than once per person, any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or entry methods not authorized by these rules, shall be deemed as tampering and will void all of your entries. To participate, please submit a completed contest form before the contest deadline on Sunday, September 9th, 2018 at 11:59 PM ET.
2. This contest starts on Monday, August 27th, 2018 2:45 PM ET and ends on Sunday, September 9th, 2018 at 11:59 PM ET.
3. All entries become the property of Toronto Life and none shall be returned.
4. One (1) winner will receive a prize pack including:
Two (2) invitations to attend Upper Canada’s Market & Co. Grand Opening Exclusive Private Dinner Party on September 25th, 2018 at Upper Canada’s Market & Co. in Newmarket, ON. The winner and their guest are responsible for transportation, accommodations and all other incidental costs (where applicable) pertaining to the receipt of the prize.
The Prize Sponsor (Oxford Properties Group) represents and warrants to St. Joseph Media that $0 CAD is the fair market value of the Prize pack.
5. To be eligible, entries must be received on or before 11:59 PM ET on the contest closing date of Sunday, September 9th, 2018. Toronto Life is not responsible for any entries that are incomplete, lost, destroyed, delayed, or not transmitted due to technical failure, however caused.
6. The winner will be selected randomly on Monday, September 10th, 2018 at 10:00 AM ET. The selected entrant will be notified by e-mail within 48 hours of the draw at St. Joseph Media offices at #320-111 Queen Street East, Toronto, ON. The selected entrant will be contacted via the email provided during contest entry. In the event that a selected entrant does not comply with these Contest Rules and Regulations, or cannot be contacted within 48 hours of the draw, an alternate entrant will be selected from the remaining entries. The chances of winning are dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received. The prize must be accepted as awarded, is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Toronto Life reserves the right to substitute any portion of the prize with a prize of equal value whatsoever.
7. This contest is open to residents of Ontario, Canada aged of 19 years or over, and excludes employees of St. Joseph Media and their respective interactive, advertising and promotional agencies, persons with whom any of the above are domiciled and/or members of their respective immediate families.
8. The entrant selected for a prize will be required to correctly answer a time limited skill testing question before being declared a prize winner. The prize winner must sign the Waiver/Release of liability as a condition to and in advance of receiving the prize in favour of Toronto Life and the other sponsors such that none of them shall be liable for the use or misuse of the Prize. Upon successful completion and submission of the Waiver/Release of liability, Toronto Life will supply the prize winner’s provided address to the Prize Sponsor (Marketing & Co.) to coordinate the delivery of the Prize. Toronto Life and the other sponsors assume no responsibility for the participation in the contest, or any liability, claims, demands, actions, loss, damage or personal injury that may be sustained by either the winner of the Prize or his/her guest. In the event that the prize pack is lost while in transit to the prize winner, Toronto Life and the other sponsors assume no responsibility for the loss of the prize.
9. Participation in the contest constitutes permission to Toronto Life and the sponsors and their agencies to use the name, photograph and/or likeness of the winner (and his/her guest) purposes of promotion, advertising, and trade without further compensation.
10. By participating in this contest, all entrants agree to be bound by these Rules and Regulations. The decisions of the contest judges are final. Toronto Life and the sponsors are not responsible for any typographical error in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest. Toronto Life reserves the right to withdraw or terminate the contest at any time without prior notice or to change the Rules and Regulations. Contact or correspondence will occur only with selected entrants. This contest is subject to all Federal, Provincial and Municipal Laws and regulations.