DELAGE PARIS Handbag Contest Rules and Regulations
The “Toronto Life and FASHION Magazine DELAGE PARIS Handbag” Contest is provided by Toronto Life and FASHION Magazine. All questions regarding the contest rules should be directed to Toronto Life Magazine, Consumer Marketing Department at 111 Queen Street East, Suite 320, Toronto ON M5C 1S2.
1. This contest is for a chance to win one Delage Paris Handbag. One entry per person, per household, bonus automatic app entries accepted. No purchase necessary. Eligible persons may enter by any of these methods: subscribe, renew or give a gift subscription to Toronto Life or Fashion Magazine. Current subscribers of Toronto Life and Fashion Magazine are automatically entered in the contest. Subscribers to Toronto Life and Fashion Magazine digital edition or apps are also automatically entered. Any attempt or suspected attempt to enter more than once per person shall be deemed as tampering and will void all of your entries. To enter this contest without purchase, please submit a 500 word essay on why you would like to win a Delage Paris Handbag. This essay can be submitted to Toronto Life and Fashion Magazine, Consumer Marketing Department at 111 Queen Street East, Suite 320, Toronto ON M5C 1S2.
2. This contest starts on November 10th, 2014 at 9:00 AM EST and ends on February 28th, 2015 at 8:00 PM EST.
3. All entries become the property of Toronto Life and FASHION Magazine and none shall be returned.
4. There are two prizes available. First prize is one white ‘Stella’ handbag valued at $2,000. Second prize is one fuchsia ‘Ginette’ handbag valued at $1,900. One (1) winner will be selected from the combined Toronto Life and Fashion Magazine databases (this includes both print and digital databases) and receive one (1) ‘Stella’ Delage handbag. A second person will be selected for the second prize from the same combined databases. This person will receive one (1) ‘Ginette’ Delage handbag with a retail value of $1,900.
5. To be eligible, entries must be received on or before 8:00 PM (EST) on the contest closing date of February 28th, 2015. Toronto Life and FASHION Magazine are not responsible for any entries which are incomplete, lost, destroyed, delayed, or not transmitted due to technical failure, however caused.
6. The winner will be selected on March 16th, 2015. The selected entrant will be notified by phone or e-mail within 72 hours of the draw. In the event that a selected entrant does not comply with these Contest Rules and Regulations, or cannot be contacted within 72 hours of the draw, an alternate entrant will be selected from the remaining entries. The chances of winning are dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received. The prize must be accepted as awarded, is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Toronto Life and FASHION Magazine reserves the right to substitute any portion of the prize with a prize of equal value.
7. This Contest is open to all residents of Canada, excluding residents of Quebec, and excluding employees of St. Joseph Media, Delage Paris and their respective interactive, advertising and promotional agencies, persons with whom any of the above are domiciled and/or members of their respective immediate families.
8. The entrant selected for a prize will be required to correctly answer a time limited skill testing question before being declared a prize winner. The prize winner must sign the Waiver/Release of liability as a condition to and in advance of receiving the prize in favour of Toronto Life and FASHION Magazine and the other sponsors such that none of them shall be liable for the use or misuse of the Prize. (Parent or legal guardian will be asked to sign this form on behalf of the winner if the selected winner is under the age of 18). Toronto Life and FASHION Magazine and the other sponsors assume no responsibility for the participation in the contest, or any liability, claims, demands, actions, loss, damage or personal injury that may be sustained by the winner of the Prize.
9. Participation in the contest constitutes permission to Toronto Life and FASHION Magazine and the sponsors and their agencies to use the name, photograph and/or likeness of the winner for purposes of promotion, advertising, and trade without further compensation.
10. By participating in this contest, all entrants agree to be bound by these Rules and Regulations. The decisions of the contest judges are final. Toronto Life and FASHION Magazine and the sponsors are not responsible for any typographical error in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest. Toronto Life and FASHION Magazine reserves the right to withdraw or terminate the contest at any time without prior notice or to change the Rules and Regulations. Contact or correspondence will occur only with selected entrants. This contest is subject to all Federal, Provincial and Municipal Laws and regulations.