Toronto Life and DELAGE PARIS Handbag Contest Rules and Regulations
The “Toronto Life and DELAGE PARIS Handbag” Contest is provided by Toronto Life. All questions regarding the contest rules should be directed to Toronto Life Magazine, Consumer Marketing Department at 111 Queen Street East, Suite 320, Toronto ON M5C 1S2.
1. This contest is for a chance to win one Delage Paris Handbag. One entry per person, per household. No purchase necessary. Eligible persons may enter by any of these methods: subscribe, renew or give a gift subscription to Toronto Life magazine. Current active subscribers of Toronto Life magazine are automatically entered in the contest. Subscribers to Toronto Life magazine digital edition or apps are also automatically entered. Any attempt or suspected attempt to enter more than once per person shall be deemed as tampering and will void all of your entries. To enter this contest without purchase, please submit a 500 word essay on why you would like to win a Delage Paris Handbag. This essay can be submitted to Toronto Life magazine, Consumer Marketing Department at 111 Queen Street East, Suite 320, Toronto ON M5C 1S2.
2. This contest starts on June 1, 2016 at 9:00 AM EST and ends on October 31, 2016 at 8:00 PM EST.
3. All entries become the property of Toronto Life magazine and none shall be returned.
4. There are two prizes available.
First prize is one (1) FREDA MINI, vachette grainée corail (retail value $1,190 CDN). Finished edges, Delage red lambskin lining, gilded metal hardware, 4 base studs for protection and longevity, with removable shoulder strap. Can be worn over the shoulder, across the body or be carried by hand. SIZE : 210 x 200 x 85 mm.
Second prize is one (1) LULU MM praline / ayer chocolat (retail value $1,090 CDN). Canvas tote bag with exotic leather detailing, reinforced leather, Delage red cotton lining, water-resistant exterior,
Interior zip pocket, 2 open pockets, Palladium plated lobster clasp. Can be worn over the shoulder.
SIZE: 370 x 320 x 150 mm.
One (1) winner will be selected from the combined Toronto Life magazine databases (this includes both print and digital databases) and receive one (1) Freda Mini Delage handbag. A second person will be selected for the second prize from the same combined databases. This person will receive one (1) LuLu MM handbag.
5. To be eligible, entries must be received on or before 8:00 PM (EST) on the contest closing date of October 31, 2016. Toronto Life magazine is not responsible for any entries which are incomplete, lost, destroyed, delayed, or not transmitted due to technical failure, however caused.
6. The winner will be selected on November 7, 2016. The selected entrant will be notified by phone or e-mail within 72 hours of the draw. In the event that a selected entrant does not comply with these Contest Rules and Regulations, or cannot be contacted within 72 hours of the draw, an alternate entrant will be selected from the remaining entries. The chances of winning are dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received. The prize must be accepted as awarded, is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Toronto Life magazine reserves the right to substitute any portion of the prize with a prize of equal value.
7. This Contest is open to all residents of Canada, excluding residents of Quebec, and excluding employees of St. Joseph Media, Delage Paris and their respective interactive, advertising and promotional agencies, persons with whom any of the above are domiciled and/or members of their respective immediate families.
8. The entrant selected for a prize will be required to correctly answer a time limited skill testing question before being declared a prize winner. The prize winner must sign the Waiver/Release of liability as a condition to and in advance of receiving the prize in favour of Toronto Life, Delage Paris and the other sponsors such that none of them shall be liable for the use or misuse of the Prize. (Parent or legal guardian will be asked to sign this form on behalf of the winner if the selected winner is under the age of 18). Toronto Life, Delage Paris and the other sponsors assume no responsibility for the participation in the contest, or any liability, claims, demands, actions, loss, damage or personal injury that may be sustained by the winner of the Prize.
9. Participation in the contest constitutes permission to Toronto Life, Delage Paris and the sponsors and their agencies to use the name, photograph and/or likeness of the winner for purposes of promotion, advertising, and trade without further compensation. The Contest Winner will also grant to Contest Sponsor the right to use name, city of residence and any image taken of the winner on behalf of Contest Sponsor in connection with the Contest, without compensation or other liability to the Sponsor, heirs, executors, administrators, personal representatives or assigns. The image will only be submitted to a St. Joseph Media representative.
10. By participating in this contest, all entrants agree to be bound by these Rules and Regulations. The decisions of the contest judges are final. Toronto Life, Delage Paris and the sponsors are not responsible for any typographical error in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest. Toronto Life reserves the right to withdraw or terminate the contest at any time without prior notice or to change the Rules and Regulations. Contact or correspondence will occur only with selected entrants. This contest is subject to all Federal, Provincial and Municipal Laws and regulations.