Contest Rules – Taste of Toronto
“Win a Taste of Toronto Prize Pack!” (the “Contest Sponsors”). All questions regarding the contest rules should be directed to Toronto Life Marketing, 111 Queen Street E., Suite 320, Toronto ON M5C 1S2.
1. Only one entry per person. No purchase necessary. Eligible persons may enter by completing and submitting an original entry form available online at www.torontolife.com. This contest will live on www.torontolife.com and all entries must be received online. Any person entering more than once will be automatically disqualified. To participate, fully complete the Official Entry Form.
2. This contest starts on July 9, 2014 12:01 AM (Eastern Daylight Time) and ends on July 15, 2014 at 5:00 PM (EDT).
3. All entries become the property of Toronto Life and none shall be returned.
4. Grand Prize Details: (2) VIP Tickets to Taste of Toronto (session of their choice), an evening’s stay at the Shangri La Hotel (to use either the night before their attendance, or the night of), breakfast for (2) the following morning at Bosk Restaurant and $40 Credit with Uber to and from the event. Sponsor represents and warrants to St. Joseph Media that $630 is the fair market value of the Prize.
Set of 4 VIP Tickets (2 prizes total)
Add some sparkle to your day with a VIP ticket and enjoy unlimited access to the VIP lounge, $20 Crowns, 1 complimentary Pilsner Urquell Beer, Whitehaven Wine or a Sanpellegrino Sparkling Fruit Beverage and fast track festival entry with access to all the features 1 (Taste Theatre, Cookery Masterclasses, and Music Stage). *access to the features is based on a first come, first serve basis.
Sponsor represents and warrants to St. Joseph Media that $360 total is the fair market value of each Prize.
Set of 6 General Entry tickets (10 prizes total)
Includes entry into the festival, access to the features 1 (Taste Theatre, Cookery Masterclasses, and Music Stage) *access to the features is based on a first come, first serve basis.
Sponsor represents and warrants to St. Joseph Media that $140 total is the fair market value of each Prize.
5. To be eligible for the prize, entries must be received on or before 5:00 p.m. (EDT) on July 15, 2014. The Contest Sponsors are not responsible for any entries, which are incomplete, lost, destroyed, delayed, or not transmitted due to technical failure, however caused.
6. Selection Process: The winners will be selected by random draw from among all eligible contest entry forms, as described in paragraph 5, above on July 18, 2014. The selected entrant will be notified by phone or e-mail within 72 hours of the draw. In the event that a selected entrant does not comply with these Contest Rules and Regulations, or cannot be contacted within 72 hours of the draw, that selection shall be void with no further obligation to the selected entrant and an alternate entrant will be selected from the remaining entries. The chances of winning are dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received. The prizes must be accepted as awarded, may not be sold, are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Contest Sponsors reserve the right to substitute any portion of the prize with a prize of approximately equal value in the Contest Sponsors’ sole discretion, acting reasonably. All applicable federal, provincial and municipal taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
7. Eligibility: This Contest is open to all legal residents of Ontario only, and excluding employees of St. Joseph Media the Contest Sponsors and their respective fulfillment, interactive, advertising and promotional agencies, persons with whom any of the above are domiciled and/or members of their respective immediate families.
8. The selected entrant will be required to correctly answer a time-limited skill-testing question before being declared a prize winner. The prize winner must sign and return within 3 days of receipt the Waiver/Release of liability as a condition to and in advance of receiving the prize in favour of the Contest Sponsors such that none of them shall be liable for the use or misuse of the Prize. The Contest Sponsors assume no responsibility for the participation in the contest, or any liability, claims, demands, actions, loss, damage or personal injury that may be sustained by either the winner of the Prize. In the event that the potential winner does not correctly answer the mathematical skill testing question within the time limit, does not sign and return the release form within 3 days of receipt, the Contest Sponsors shall have the right to disqualify that potential winner and to draw an alternate potential winner from all remaining eligible entries received and the Contest Sponsors shall be fully and completely released and discharged from any liability or responsibility in this regard.
9. Participation in the contest constitutes permission to the Contest Sponsors and their agencies to use the name, photograph and/or likeness of the winner for purposes of promotion, advertising, and trade without further compensation.
10. By participating in this contest, all entrants agree to be bound by these Rules and Regulations. The decisions of the contest judges are final. The Contest Sponsors are not responsible for any typographical error in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest nor will any responsibility be taken for technical, hardware, software or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by the Sponsors, users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the promotion or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may damage a user’s system or limit a participant’s ability to participate in the contest. Contest Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel or suspend this promotion should a virus, bug, computer problem, unauthorized human intervention or other cause beyond the Contest Sponsors’ control, corrupt the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the contest. The Contest Sponsors reserve the right to withdraw or terminate the contest at any time without prior notice or to change the Rules and Regulations. Contact or correspondence will occur only with selected entrants. This contest is subject to all Federal, Provincial and Municipal Laws and regulations.