Toronto Life Street Festival Contest Rules and Regulations
The “Toronto Life Street Festival Contest” is provided by Toronto Life. All questions regarding the contest rules should be directed to Toronto Life Magazine, Consumer Marketing Department at 111 Queen Street East, Suite 320, Toronto ON M5C 1S2.
1. This contest is for a chance to win one prize package consisting of one $50 gift certificate to Oliver and Bonacini Restaurants, one Toronto Life tote bag, and one complimentary one year subscription to Toronto Life magazine. One entry per person, per household. No purchase necessary. Eligible persons may enter by taking a photo of themselves in front of the Toronto Life street scape using a smart phone. That photo should be tweeted using #TLstreetfest. One winner will be selected after each festival. The Toronto Life street scape will be set up at the festivals listed below:
Dundas West Festival on June 6, 2015
Annex Festival on Bloor on June 14, 2015
Taste of Little Italy on June 19-21, 2015
Beaches International Jazz Festival on July 17-19, 2015
Cabbagetown Festival on September 11-13, 2015
Roncesvalles Polish Festival on September 19-20, 2015
Any attempt or suspected attempt to enter more than once per person shall be deemed as tampering and will void all of your entries. To enter this contest without attending the festivals and tweeting your Toronto Life street scape photo, please submit a 500 word essay on why you would like to win. This essay can be submitted to Toronto Life and Fashion magazine, Consumer Marketing Department at 111 Queen Street East, Suite 320, Toronto ON M5C 1S2.
2. This contest starts on June 6th, 2015 at 9:00 AM EST and ends on September 20th, 2015 at 11:00 PM EST.
3. All entries become the property of Toronto Life and shall not be returned.
4. There are 6 contest prize packages. They are all the same consisting of one $50 gift certificate to Oliver and Bonacini Restaurants, one Toronto Life tote bag, valued at $10 and one complimentary one year subscription to Toronto Life magazine, valued at $20.28. Total prize package value is $80.28. One (1) winner will be selected after each festival from all the photos tweeted.
5. To be eligible, entries must be received the day of each festival. Toronto Life is not responsible for any entries which are incomplete, lost, destroyed, delayed, or not transmitted due to technical failure, however caused.
6. The winner will be selected within 72 hours of the festival closing date. The selected entrant will be notified by e-mail within 72 hours of the draw. In the event that a selected entrant does not comply with these Contest Rules and Regulations, or cannot be contacted within 72 hours of the draw, an alternate entrant will be selected from the remaining entries. The chances of winning are dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received. The prize must be accepted as awarded, is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Toronto Life reserves the right to substitute any portion of the prize with a prize of equal value.
7. This Contest is open to all residents of Canada, excluding residents of Quebec, and excluding employees of St. Joseph Media and their respective interactive, advertising and promotional agencies, persons with whom any of the above are domiciled and/or members of their respective immediate families.
8. The entrant selected for a prize will be required to correctly answer a time limited skill testing question before being declared a prize winner. The prize winner must sign the Waiver/Release of liability as a condition to and in advance of receiving the prize in favour of Toronto Life Magazine and the other sponsors such that none of them shall be liable for the use or misuse of the Prize. (Parent or legal guardian will be asked to sign this form on behalf of the winner if the selected winner is under the age of 18). Toronto Life Magazine and the other sponsors assume no responsibility for the participation in the contest, or any liability, claims, demands, actions, loss, damage or personal injury that may be sustained by the winner of the Prize.
9. Participation in the contest constitutes permission to Toronto Life Magazine and the sponsors and their agencies to use the name, photograph and/or likeness of the winner for purposes of promotion, advertising, and trade without further compensation.
10. By participating in this contest, all entrants agree to be bound by these Rules and Regulations. The decisions of the contest judges are final. Toronto Life Magazine and the sponsors are not responsible for any typographical error in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest. Toronto Life Magazine reserves the right to withdraw or terminate the contest at any time without prior notice or to change the Rules and Regulations. Contact or correspondence will occur only with selected entrants. This contest is subject to all Federal, Provincial and Municipal Laws and regulations.